.Thanks for your interest in joining the Flavor Team!
Please fill out the application form below. Once received, it will be reviewed by our managers.
*Please note that, due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we are not typically able follow up with every application, but we will be sure to reach out and schedule an interview if you meet the criteria we’re looking for at the given time.*
Current Open Position(s):
.We’re currently looking for an Assistant Manager/Wedding Specialist! This position would entail overseeing day-to-day shop operations, as well as assisting with the coordination of dessert orders for weddings and large events.
Job responsibilities would include:
* Keeping the front end of our shop organized and running smoothly
* Advising and delegating tasks to our front staff
* Assisting customers with the utmost care
* Working with our team and other managers to maintain product quality control
* Meeting with interested brides & grooms for dessert consultations
* Communicating with wedding couples to ensure that their order is fulfilled to their satisfaction
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
* Highly organized and thorough with details
* Personable, and enjoy meeting new people
* Available on Saturdays
(Schedule would be Tuesday – Saturday. While the days would not change, hours may sometimes fluctuate as needed, though we will always finalize upcoming schedules at least 2 weeks in advance.)
(Willingness to work mornings and evenings on different days depending on staffing needs, as well as the ability to supplement coverage if necessary)
* Detail-oriented and good visualization skills (to effectively enhance wedding orders with a creative eye)
* Substantial familiarity with social media
* Solution-oriented, possessing good problem-solving skills
* Able to handle a fast-paced environment and long periods of time on your feet
* Have a reliable vehicle and transportation (so they can assist with wedding and even deliveries on occasion)
We pride ourselves on creating a positive, fun work environment for our staff! Some other benefits of employment are:
* Health insurance
* Opportunities for additional income through tips, deliveries, etc.
* Paid time off/vacation/sick time
* Employee discounts on product
* Staff appreciation events
* Paid, on-the-job training
& lots more!
While a background in management and/or event coordination is a plus, it is not required. We will consider candidates and work with them to develop the necessary skills if we feel that their personality, enthusiasm, and other relevant experience makes them the best fit for the job.
**SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE BASED ON LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE!**
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, apply today!